Have you heard about new Google’s Rankbrain Signal?
It is considered the third most important part of the Google ranking algorithm. As marketers, this is a key part of our arsenal to send traffic to our websites.
Here are 5 things to know about Google’s Rankbrain Signal
1. RankBrain is the third most important ranking signal in Google Search.
2. RankBrain was deployed several months ago.
3. RankBrain uses artificial intelligence to put written language into mathematical entities (vectors) that computers can understand.
4. If RankBrain sees a word/phrase it doesn’t know, the machine guesses what words/phrases might have similar meanings.
5. RankBrain specifically helps with never-before-seen search queries.
You can also see the interview conducted by Bloomberg Business to Google about this.
Find 5 more things about Google’s Rankbrain Signal at webpronews